Monday 8 June 2020

Doodle of the Doctor #6

#RIPDrWho

I'm not as familiar with the Doctor's sixth incarnation as the others having never watched any of the sixth or seventh Doctor's adventures during their eras but have seen one or two stories since. I have heard some of their big finish audio adventures and Colin Baker's Doctor comes great... Just as with the fifth Doctor I'm gonna have to watch his two seasons and catch up with this version at some point. Just a shame that the sixth Doctor's costume looks so much better in the audio dramas! 

The sketches below are all digital in Clip Studio. As I usually pencil my stuff traditionally I don't play with the digital pencil tools all that much. I'm quite pleased with the results but the shading pencil I used on this looks more like a marker pen to me. It's got the pencil texture- maybe it's how the tool handles tone on top of tone over and over again. 




Next Time- We'll take a break from the Doctors for a bit, so it'll be something different. The Doctors will return soon.


Stay safe everyone.


Coming Soon- Fred Fortune : City of Tomorrow 

If you like what you've seen of Funky Punk so far please follow, subscribe, comment and share. If not, thanks for reading this far and we'll be back with some more comics and other stuff real soon.

#comicsgate
#cguk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your feedback, please let us know what you think. Feel free to be as brutal or kind as you like. Thank you in advance.