Friday 5 June 2020

Doodle of the Doctor #5

#RIPDrWho

Much like the first Doctor I found it harder to capture the likeness of Peter Davison's fifth Doctor... Must be something to do with the hair. It was under his tenure that I lost interest and dropped off the Who wagon as a kid. No disrespect to Peter Davison though, Tom Baker's fourth Doctor must have been an extremely hard act to follow. I'm going to have to watch  his run again at some point. Some of his stories I haven't seen since they were originally aired and some I've never seen. Any recommendations or should I just start at the beginning and plough through the lot? These are all sketches done traditionally in pencil and tidied up digitally. What do you think? Tegan needs work, but I'm quite pleased with the cyberman.


Should have drawn him playing cricket, maybe next time...

Next Time- Doodle of the Doctor #6


Stay safe everyone.


Coming Soon- Fred Fortune : City of Tomorrow 

If you like what you've seen of Funky Punk so far please follow, subscribe, comment and share. If not, thanks for reading this far and we'll be back with some more comics and other stuff real soon.

#comicsgate
#cguk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your feedback, please let us know what you think. Feel free to be as brutal or kind as you like. Thank you in advance.