Friday 8 October 2021

The Third Dimension

 

Years ago I played around with the idea of seeing if I could create some 3D artwork.
This was to be traditional pulp 1950s blue/red anaglyph 3D. I used some random images just to see if I could do it. I thought maybe one day I could do a whole 3D comic, but I don't know if there is anyone out there who would buy one... Of course it would ahve to be some sort of pulpy Flash Gordon/space monster type story. Perhaps a short 3D mini comic as a stretch goal or add on on a future project might be an option. What do you think? Is it something you might be interested in?




NEXT TIME- Woolley Jumper #9

Funky Punk Merch-

and


Previous Fred Fortune comics available here-



Coming Soon- Fred Fortune: City of Tomorrow 

If you like Funky Punk please follow, subscribe, comment and share. If not, thanks for reading this far and we'll be back with some more comics and other stuff next Friday.

#comicsgate

#cguk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your feedback, please let us know what you think. Feel free to be as brutal or kind as you like. Thank you in advance.